Wednesday, May 5, 2010

em..all bout 2day...

finish my work d lu....yahoo...its so nice to work at padini ther...hmm....mayb i knew mor frens ther....keke...all of them are so nice...although i do not know all of them...keke...well...it looks happy...bt...jz after a few days hav to start study d lo....haiz...i choose form 6...n i wil study science too...not dare die rite....keke....i think i can handle it if i would study hard hard later...hope so....

well...2day 7.30 morning i get a col...its suddenly....i do not know whose coling me n i jz pick up the phone...at first i thought it was my plkn frens..then later i only knew he is one of my x-fren...haha...so funny...he ask me to 4gv him and talk a lot of bad things bout cjx...haha...now i think bek...it makes me cant stop laughing...i comfirm this thing ok...who do not believe can check on my hp..coz after tat he got send a lot of things to me....haha...well...i jz..."en...en....i wan slp 1st...later got work....i want to slp..."kaka...then i slp bek....@@...keke....after i work then yuen told me tat he took my hp num from him....wow....i tot he realli change...bt i stil nv 4gv him la...then at nite i heard sumbody told me he is now brother v cjx them again liao....haha...wakkaka...looks like kindergarden neh~~~haha...

hmm...i wont change my opinion...as i said...i coudnt forgv anyone of you...however...the world is realistic...i knew...even i work oso got plp talking so much bad things bhind each other...ya...its real....and o ya...cjx....jz wanna tel u its not realli overload to say yr cousin bastard n say u stupid rite??haha...hmmm....how i noe tat har??hmm...actually much much things i knew....shh....its secret...

n oso wanna reply yong sheng here....thank u for yr wish...k.... n oso 4 my frens har...i nv admit those guys as my bro as u guys follow him...dun u noe tat??i can only treat u guys as a normal frens...sry guys...k..n i think ys should noe tat....rite...k...

well...lastly....thanks anyyway to all my pdi frens and other brands frens...u all r so nice...thanks for giving me such a beutiful memorise in my life....thank u...n thanks for my gf oso...the one who always gv trouble to me de....kaka...no la...jz joke...k...

*the end*

No comments:

Post a Comment