Friday, April 9, 2010

to u...the one who betrayed me......

hu....its realli a long long time i didnt write on this blog...one yr over...of the incident...i stil cant forget...i need more and more time to digest...hmm...i think if he saw this blog he wil b so happy...rite...??keke...nvm....i dun care so much ad....its yr buisness...happy??^^...actually i stil waiting 4 mor new frens in f6...keke...hope so long time d...em..u...cjx...would u stil noe my frens in f6 summor??haha...i think wont...bcoz i decide not to study in the same skul d...mayb other skul...keke...i dun care whether now i want to join all my frens,all my ex-bros...i dun care...bcoz i think tats no mor hurt on me...its true...i admit i didnt treat them nicely as my bro from tat day betray me n they stil v u...its imposible...daniel(my ex partner in padini) said he would not to join anyone of his frens if he knew they join with anyone he hate...i din show tat attitude...its bcoz i knew tats yr aim actually..are'nt u??^^i dun care whether u have read this or not...i jz wan to tel u...take everyone,everything u want...tats no mor matter to me...u suang enuf liao...k??mayb u r laughing now...funny rite??haha...nvm...i knew i will get my new life later...i promise to myself i will get a better future than u...tats my aim...i may lose to u now...bt i wont lose to u in the future...u get wat i mean....stupid cjx??^^haha....tats my aim starting from tat day...i promise...oh ya...and thx a lot 4 teaching me so much things..and yr bastard cousin...the best st john officer in whole mlk...haha...^^

*the end*

1 comment: