Friday, October 23, 2009

many things to mention...bt i shortcut la k...coz..no time..^^

well....spm cuming...everyone are study...studying...n study....well....its include me oso la...no time to mention so much la...jz wanna rest a while n write sumthing here...
i hav read a newspaper last week...it gave me a big comfort.....well...i hav no time to write it...its mandarine...i wil explain little bit on that...k...later only i wil post wat i have read...k...
it says...thx for all the plp who hav step on me...thx a lot...bcoz of yr trample...i noe u more clear...its true...well..i thought of the guy who betray me everyday actually...i dunno y i cant forget bout it...its really really a huge hurt on me...i need mor time to recover...i m so injured...bt...who noe???no one noe...i admit...i m wrong if i hav blame on those plp who stil having fren v him...bt...could anyone noe how pain it is??anyone feel it be4??a 11 yrs fren betrayed u??did u noe how pain???did u??
i tried not to think...bt...its useless...he is now show off in front of me n low key in front of my fren...no one noe...n how could they noe??the person who is acting so well is not me...is him...nobody noe oso...so...if u were me...do u noe how great the pain now??so...n oso the newspaper hav said...if all the frens around u was "blind" n stand on his side...therefore the one who is gonna to be destroyed will b me....so...i coudnt say anything...
actually...i like to wrote on blog got a few reason...1st...i dun like to share anything v anyone...i means my problem...2nd...i could not believe anyone now...really sorry....3rd...i m so pain until i dunno where n who to let off my pain...so...pls gv me to write on here...k...
i hav noting to say...i hope i wont having the bad dream during this few weeks...pls god...gv me a better life...n let me forget bout it as fast as possible...i beg u....pls....T.T
lastly...if u wan me to apologise to u now..ok..i m sorry...bt....honestly...i hope u wil oso apologise to me...bcoz i think both of us oso got wrong ok...tats the end~~

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment