Friday, October 9, 2009

i think i hav done a wrong thing tis time...

2day....our farewell party was organised...at our class 5sc2...one of our classmate wan to bring his gf to cum...he is the one i hav quarel b4..therfore i nv giv permision to let his gf to join us...
my gf ask me a question 2day...if others wan to bring his gf..wat wil u do??silent...i cant ans her question...so..i hav an ans later...bt its came to my mind when the farewell party has finish...i m so regret...sory to him for this time...only...
i m sry...i m so rush on my decision...it make my mind changed...bcoz of my selfishness...bt actually..all of my classmates dun agree sumone to bring his/her gf/bf to come...its our party...i m regret bcoz the reject decision is come from me...only mine...actually...i hav to see the decision of my classmate...not only my decision...its my false...result is only depence on my classmate...so..i m here to apologise to all my classmates...sry...
bt...i apologise only for this...for the other thing...no...wat the guy done tat on me...i wont forgiv him...i dun wan to having quarel...jz need a normal life..hence...thers the end of our relationship between fren...
so...for those who r stil feel tat i m defending myself...i hav no comment v tat...tats all...i nv wan to quarrel v u...its yr decision whether wan to hav fren v me only...k..bcoz..its only u who angry bout me...i nv angry v u...i jz treat u as fren...like wat i said..a normal fren...mayb u think wat i hav said is all rubish..bcoz u are angry v me...bt my opinion on u is different v the 2 guys which betray me..its true..k...(only this paragraph is talking bout u...i dun wan u to misunderstand...the rest is other plp...k)

*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment